Hosted by the Centre for the Book at the University of Otago, New Zealand, SHARP 2023 will run entirely online over four days, allowing participation from anywhere.
Theme and Topics
This entirely online conference will explore the opportunities and distortions or limitations that technology has created or is likely to create for book history. Topics relate to the theme of Textual Interactions Past, Present and Future.
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers for 2023:
- Dr Laura Dietz, Anglia Ruskin University
- Dr Kanupriya Dhingra, O.P. Jindal Global University
- Dr Nancy Linthicum, University of South Carolina
- Ann Steiner, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Whitney Trettien, University of Pennsylvania
See the Keynotes Page for more information.
SHARP 2023 welcomes presentations in any language, though proposals must be in English. We are exploring the translation or interpreting opportunities the conferencing software may offer.